Thursday, May 25, 2017

Something Moves: Poem for Sunday After the Feast of the Ascension 2017



I will not be at the church on Sunday but this is my Poem for the Sunday after the Feast of the Ascension May 27, 2017

Something Moves
Something moves in our relationship
You were no longer there in my sight
I want to hold on to a one more night
or at least to have you within easy grip.
But you were gone, unable to be touched.
Yes, I could hold on to some memories
And then chance a reunion of stories
Where can create a together unclutched
By desires of empty need of your identity
But now since I am separated I’ll find me,
The real me, the one alive and fully free
By finding the deeper union with serenity
Of you living in me, being in each breath
I take in, now and then beyond my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment